Channel Harvest Research, in partnership with Insurance Journal, has completed a major new study in the independent agency system, probing agents’ attitudes toward insurance carrier relationships and, in particular, the companies they represent.
The research provides carriers with a strategic roadmap for property/casualty carriers looking to strengthen agency relationships and boost revenue in the years to come.
The survey answers such key questions as:
- What specific factors are most critical to choosing a favorite carrier?
- By what methods are agencies growing in revenue?
- How are some agencies succeeding at finding and developing new producers?
- What specific target commercial markets are seeing growth?
- What is the role of tablets and mobile phones in marketing and selling?
- How are customers using mobile devices for insurance service?
- How are agents leveraging specific social media platforms?
- What specific carrier-provided prospect sales and marketing support and tools are working?
- Which carriers rate highest in providing valuable prospect marketing and sales support?
- How do agencies prefer carriers deliver training — sales, software and product-specific training?
- The syndicated study is the sixth in a series of industry research projects conducted by Channel Harvest, a joint venture of Campbell Surveys and insurance branding firm Aartrijk, and sponsored by Insurance Journal.
Here are key links for more information:
To order this report or any of the Channel Harvest reports, contact: