Channel Harvest Research, in partnership with Insurance Journal, has completed a major new study in the independent agency system, probing agents’ attitudes toward insurance carrier relationships and, in particular, the companies they represent.
The research provides carriers with strategic, independent and actionable information.
John Campbell, managing director of Channel Harvest, said the project provides “a strategic roadmap for property/casualty carriers looking to strengthen agency relationships and boost revenue in the years to come.”
The survey answers such key questions as:
- What specific factors are most critical to choosing a favorite carrier?
- By what methods are agencies growing in revenue?
- How are some agencies succeeding at finding and developing new producers?
- What specific target commercial markets are seeing growth?
- What is the role of tablets and mobile phones in marketing and selling?
- How are customers using mobile devices for insurance service?
- How are agents leveraging specific social media platforms?
- What specific carrier-provided prospect sales and marketing support and tools are working?
- Which carriers rate highest in providing valuable prospect marketing and sales support?
- How do agencies prefer carriers deliver training — sales, software and product-specific training?
- The syndicated study is the sixth in a series of industry research projects conducted by Channel Harvest, a joint venture of Campbell Surveys and insurance branding firm Aartrijk, and sponsored by Insurance Journal.
Here are key links for more information:
To order this report or any of the Channel Harvest reports, contact: